top of page

Ultralight Pilot Permitit

In order to fly an Ultralight aircraft, you will need to possess the Ultralight Pilot Permit from Transport Canada Civil Aviation. Our flight training program is designed to prepare you as efficiently as possible.

Flight Training Program

Flight Training Program

Ground School
Dual flight instruction
Solo flight(s)
Written Examination

The two initial ingredients in flight training are "Ground School" and "Dual Flight" instruction. They can be done concurrently and it is often a good idea to have some time in the air before starting ground school to help provide a better understanding of study areas.

bottom of page